Thursday, March 14, 2013

Orlando with the Family

Posted by Unknown at 12:59 PM


For God has blessed me Accordingly,

 I am so excited This Week in less then 8 days I will be able to go to Orlando
 && Have Our FIRST time Family Reunion.
We haven't been able to ever do a family reunion for varies reasons.
But I am so happy! We are able to get the Family together,
There is one family I haven't seen in years!
This also maybe the First time I will be going to Disney.
I think I am more excited then my own kids and other family members.
I can not thank God enough for the happiness He has blessed me with.
I am so Grateful for ever single trial and tribulation,
For every tear and pain because through this there is Joy.

I am fully at peace with my life. My husband supports my home based business now,
I am at a spot in my business where I can feel and grasp the Success.

There has been SO many people, and people even of my own family,
Who told me Im not going to make it.
OR What I am doing is full of crap.

Thats fine, Because

Those who are there for my struggle, Don't need to expect to be there during my success
 && Lately it has been so hard for me to continue and push on, But I know its just the Adversary.
The Adversary just wants us to Fail... That's not happening for me.

I am SUCCESS.

Visit my website && stay connected with me!  http://ashleycornejo.com

Until then,
I will see you on the Beaches of the World,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ashelina Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos