Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Orlando with Family

Posted by Unknown at 9:37 PM
"My family comes first. Maybe that's what makes me different from other guys." - Bobby Darin


This week I had the opportunity given to be able to spend some time with my family from Arizona. I had a few cousins I never met before. 
 
 
We went to Orlando rented a 6 bedroom home, and Went to Disney. We even recorded a Harlem Shake Video.

 
 

We had tons of fun! We played some Volleyball and Basketball... We had a Family Talent show, and we even Went in the pool at 3am a few nights! haha 
 
 

It was super fun and unforgettable memories were created!
 
 
 
Things like this are what I drop to my knees and thank the Lord for. He has Blessed me with such a Huge and awesome family there are not enough words that can express my gratitude for it!  
 

 

We went to Walt Disney World on Friday and we arrived around 2pm at that time we were able to see the Celebration Parade! 

Click here to watch the Video! SO AWESOME!

We then went to Go take pictures with Groofy and Minnie Mouse....
 
 

It rained shortly after that. We decided to Run back home to the Resort we stayed at Put the kids to Nap and Head back to Disney for the Fire work Show! 
 
 

These Memories were amazing. This was my First time in Disney. I am 21 years old and Never been before. 
 
 

My parents were always less fortunate and never had opportunity available to take us when we were kids. Money was always short and they worked so hard to give us what we needed.We had miracle christmas's and I always appreciated them for giving us what they could.

They were so happy that now they could go with us to experience this trip and make up for what they couldn't deliver before. 

I am so grateful and so happy to have the family that I have. 

After our trip was over we went to Islamorda, FL. We had the chance to go fishing and extend our vacation. 
 

 

 
We also went to The beach and enjoyed that time as well...



The Moments in life that time you have as a family doesn't come with a price tag
 
Be Sure to Visit my Website:   http://ashleycornejo.com

Until then,
I will see you on the Beaches of the World,
 
 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ashelina Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos